Title David Report: Communications Through Product
Issue 5/November 2006
The David Report bulletin covers the intersection of design, culture and business life with a creative and humanistic approach. By challenging conventional thinking we are always trying to make a difference. Four issues a year.
In six logical steps:
- Advertising has lost its credibility.
- Everybody are talking about how to communicate in a new way.
- We say – go to the very core – the product or service and communicate through it. It’s the best way to build a credible brand.
- Use design, creativity and innovation to make products and services relevant enough to attract the target group and they will find them voluntarily.
- You will save money because Communication Through Product (CTP) is the most-cost-effective communication solution there is! This really attracts business men/women!
- As a bonus you will be able to make a difference. This really attracts the consumers nowadays!
There it is, our supermodel, that hopefully will make business executives think twice before buying another advertising campaign. Communication Through Product (CTP) is a model to use to get more attention, more sales and more credibility for less investment. Sounds too good to be true!